Is a world-class integrated trading bulk liquid management company in Nigeria Founded in 2018, and duly registered in 2018. Our company has a diversified and well established base of customers, including public sector undertakings. Our strategy for building partnerships has been to focus on internal and external stakeholders that are closest to our business. In this way we have been able to establish partnerships that have not only opened doors for mutual cooperation and benefit, but also helped in our growth from a new, untested company of 2018, to a mature organization in the nearest future.
Engr. Paul Chigbogu
Head of Operations
COREN REGISTERED ENGR.(2013)NEBOSH(Practical HSE Program)
GENERAL HSE COURSE(Institute Of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON)
YSG Global Energy is set to be commissioned for her first major bulk trade in calabar, cross river state, Nigeria.
YSG Global Energy was founded with the desire to make a difference through the way we conduct our business and to spear head rapid growth and changes in the bulk liquid and energy sector.
The company draws on the experience and expertise of its high-caliber staff to constantly seek out new and exciting opportunities for growth. At the centre of this growth is a focus on quality and excellence in all we do. This infuses every initiative, every development and every new venture – making YSG Global Energy a key leader in Nigeria’s future.
The scale and capacity of our business ensures that our customers benefit directly from our vast marketing interactions, delivering high quality services throughout the region and beyond. It brings YSG Global Energy closer to achieving its vision of being an outstanding leader in the bulk liquid in Nigeria.
YSG Global Energy owns and operates petroleum storage facilities in Calabar, with total capacity of over 28 Million Litres. Its constructed with good accessibility to jetties to accommodate growing vessel traffic coming into the calabar Port Terminal. We have significant business interests in oil and gas exploration, bulk petroleum storage; trading of refined petroleum products; marketing and supply. Our location is strategic for easy accessibility to our clients and ultimately reduce pressure in terms of product delivery. Our facility provides; • Efficient & Timely delivery system which facilitates quick turnaround time for trucks.
• Proximity to NPA jetty facilities to ensure quick turnaround time for vessels.
• Accessible road to our terminal.
• Four loading gantries with optimum loading capacity of 3million litres per day.
• Our facility is constructed to minimize environmental pollution and in line with statutory regulations of the federal republic of Nigeria.
• Adequate safety and fire fighting equipments with a fire pump capacity of 400m3/hour.
• Working in synergy with other stakeholders thereby providing adequate truck park.
• High class medical emergency services to customers, drivers and other representatives.
• International standard terminal fire fighting system installations and integrated emergency response with all relevant stakeholders.
To provide a comprehensive bulk liquid products andenergy solution across the entire hydrocarbon product line to her valued customers.
To be an outstanding indigenous oil, gas and energy Services company driven by innovations and Global reputation